RolePlayersUnited Forum Index RolePlayersUnited
The Uniting Has Begun...
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waterman Falls RP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth thrashed against her restraints. If she'd been shaken before, she was scared now. She had no idea what was going on or what those monsters had wanted,but she didn't like it. She continued to struggle,but in the end she was simply wearing herself out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry strode out of Agatha's place and considered his next move, when he saw the ghoul.

"We have the girl. If you want her alive, you will submit to capture and come quietly." Henry's lips twisted, and he raised two fingers, lifting the ghoul into the air.

"I don't think so," he said. "I will certainly come with you to this necromancer' s place. But I don't think I shall submit to capture. No doubt your master has plans to sacrifice me."
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girl sat where they'd dropped her, head on her knees. She'd decided to stop wearing herself out, it obvious she was not getting loose that way and she thought she'd need her strength. Screams and yells were no use, as she was gagged and she didn't know where she was.

This had to be the most frightened she'd ever been. At least when she'd been attacked by that animal she could run or fight back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's right, girlie," one of the ghouls said. "Stay down and stay afraid. We love to feast on fear. You know how ghouls came to be? We're all murders, we all killed someone when we were alive and this is our punishment! Don't think we won't kill you as well. We have orders, see, not to touch you. But orders can be forgotten..." it licked slimy lips, as if in anticipation.

***

Henry followed the ghoul to the warehouse, growing irritated and concerned over Elizabeth. She couldn't seem to keep herself out of trouble, though this time it had nothing to do with her, really.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She cursed herself silently. She knew the ghouls were there,but she couldn't see where, she couldn't do anything. She hugged her knees tighter and waited. She couldn't give up, she wouldn't give up, not now. She tried to block out the ghouls words, they were trying to scare her, she knew.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an awkwardly lucid moment, he came to contemplate innocence by reason of criminal insanity.

Was he actually... home? Ever? Was he himself? No, not really, was he even aware of what he did?

Did anything actually make sense?

Did he remember right from wrong?

Could he tell reality from fantasy?

Was his soul, maybe, possibly, able to achieve redemption?


And in one really loud snap, all those thoughts were utterly forgotten as if they never were, and he began randomly stealing hood ornaments for no known reason.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry noticed the man randomly stealing the hood ornaments, but paid him no mind. There were bigger things at stake. He reached the warehouse, and used his power to push open the door, and to what waited beyond.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ghouls continued to taunt her, threaten her, until one of them came just a bit too close. Close enough for Elizabeth to guess his relative location, she lashed out at him, springing forward and swinging blindly at where she guess him to be. She had to get out of here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're going to regret that," the ghoul said, hand tightening on her wrist and lifting her easily into the air. He threw her against the room.

***

Henry immediately found himself being attacked by several ghosts and ghouls at once. He dispatched them, throwing various objects at them, ducking the ghosts attacks and looking around for either Elizabeth or the goblin. There was no sign of them.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth hit the the wall with a distinct thud and slid to the floor with faint groan. Her ears were ringing as she winced and forced herself into a sitting position.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things could happen in the blink of an eye, and no one would ever know exactly how it happened. This was one of those cases.

Seeing a man attempting to eat a ghoul was something that normally did not happen. It was something that should not happen. It was something that was happening right now.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The necromancer raised one hand lazily. "That's quite enough," he said. He pointed a finger at Henry and he froze. "I believe you came here for her?" Another finger, and Elizabeth came marching towards him, feet moving to the command of his fingertips.

"You ruined my thief," the necromancer accused. "We tracked down his ghost, but it was completely lost and insane, that we couldn't get anything out of him but gibberish. A minor nuisance, because other thieves have the amulet now and a replica sits in the museum." he held it up, it glinted in the light.

"The power to bring the dead back to life," he murmered. "A mighty weapon indeed. It will look rather handsome around my neck, and the wealth of the world will flow through my fingertips."

"You're insane," Henry spat.

"Insane? Oh, no," the necromancer said. "Simply in need of wealth."

***

Shambling and stumbling through the night, the mummy passed the Waterman Falls city limits, groaning for the amulet. It had gone speedily through the night, cursing at least a dozen people into mummies. Before long they would rise as well and join him and until the amulet would return, terror and darkness and the fury of the Gods of Egypt would descend upon the town.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Blup blup blup! Khalie muachi quizza mippi! Collu muteuu ichy ichy gaga! Mekiki mootoe kaplood!"

He sat there rolling in a puddle of ectoplasm. The ghoul seemed to be greatly distressed, first, this living person tries to eat it, and failing at that, he manages to reduce it to a very shapeless state and then begins rolling in it, babbling like an infant.

Something was terrifyingly, yet pathetically, wrong with the man.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth was still disoriented when her feet moved on their own. They marched her towards voices. She recognized one of them, it was Mr. Anderson's voice. She was confused, they were arguing over some amulet. Then she remembered, the amulet from the museum. This couldn't be good,but what was Mr. Anderson doing here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The necromancer's eyes snapped to where the babbling man sat in the shadows, somehow out of sight. He twitched a third finger, walking him out the door, and down the street. How he had gotten in there was moot. He looked at the rather shapeless ghoul and made a note in his mind to reprimand it later on. Then he turned his attention back to Henry and Elizabeth.

"Now where was I..." he said. "Oh, yes. Deciding the best way to kill you!"
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com