RolePlayersUnited Forum Index RolePlayersUnited
The Uniting Has Begun...
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waterman Falls RP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He whipped his body back around, unpleasant snapping and cracking aside (he didn't actually notice how oddly contorted he forced himself to be), and marched back in, irritated. Magic? Someone tried spells on him?

Worse still, someone ruined his fun!

"YOU! PLAY NICE!"

Then he tackled that ghoul again.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth tensed at the necromancer's words. Part of her wished that this whole day was just one large bad dream, but the other part, the larger part, knew better. The girl still couldn't see, nor could she say anything. Damn, why did she have to be so helpless?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The necromancer noticed the man storm back in again and gritted his teeth and raised one finger, binding his arms and legs together with invisible cords. He gestured to the remaining non-eaten ghouls.

"Tie him up," he snapped. "I'll kill him later. We'll show him what happens to people who dare cross me." A dozen ghouls descended on him and dragged him away. The pathetic pile of slime, all that was left of the now mostly devoured ghoul, squelched its way to his master.

"The other two have escaped," he said.

"WHAT?!" The necromancer bellowed and turned around, but it was too late. He caught a glimpse of Henry, running out the door as fast as he could with Elizabeth in tow.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth was sprinting away out of the warehouse, led by Mr. Anderson. She prayed she wouldn't trip. She was glad to be out of there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man garbled out some painful sounding speech, and everyone present felt their minds reel a bit, not truly comprehending what he said.

The ghouls reduced to mush and the Necromancer crumpled to his knees, a sensation running through his soul that no black magic he'd ever studied described.

The insane fellow kicked the Necromancer before he recovered, and then gave a farewell of "Cthulhu phtagan!"
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry didn't stop until he was several blocks away, Elizabeth by his side. "Well," he said. "It seems that you're involved in all of this now. No sense in denying it. I'll have to teach you a few things, it looks like. Come on, we need to find a safer place other than the streets." He strode quickly back to his car and then to his house. The lunatic had saved their lives, though he was probably unaware of it.

There was something weird about him...

***

The moment of horror passed slowly, but remained forever etched in the Necromancer's memory. He held up the amulet and looked around at the wreckage. He had been so close - so very, very, very close to elimianting Anderson. This was a setback. A relatively minor setback to be sure. And that insane fellow. He was going to have to pay.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once they were safe in the car. Elizabeth finally found her voice.

"Thanks...." She managed "Whats going on? What was he?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A necromancer of considerable power and skill," Henry replied, starting the car and driving down the road. "He sent the shapeshifter you saw me fight this afternoon, in an attempt to steal the amulet. He is utterly dangerous, without either mercy or pity and would have killed us both but for that lunatic."
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth stared out the window as the drove down the road. She was silent for a long moment. What had she done to get herself into this mess?

"What do we do now?" She asked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Now?" Henry said. "Now, I give you a book on self-defense of the supernatural and then I take you home. I daresay we've both had enough excitement for one night. I'm truly sorry you got involved in all of this."
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah...me too...." She trailed off.

She was silent for the rest of the ride, staring out the window.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a quick stop at home, where Henry gave Elizabeth a book over basic protection against supernatural elements, he dropped her off at home, then returned and went to bed. It had been a long night. He was only going to get a few hours worth of sleep before he had to go and teach in the morning.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth hid the book and slipped into bed. She was exhausted. She would flip through the book later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next morning dawned bright and clear. Henry showered, shaved and dressed and prepared for the day. As was his custom, he flipped through the newspaper for any signs of the supernatural. He didn't have to look very far today - the grisly murder of the shapeshifter was already on page one of the paper. Along with three unrelated deaths, two men and a women who had apparently been reduced to mummified, screaming corpses. He kneaded his forehead. It was going to be an interesting evening.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth rose and prepared for school as per usual. She grabbed a bite to eat, glancing at the paper. She saw the shapeshifter and the 3 mummified victims. She sighed, it hadn't been a dream. The book in room told her that,but the front page of the paper said it would be a long day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com