RolePlayersUnited Forum Index RolePlayersUnited
The Uniting Has Begun...
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waterman Falls RP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The day glided by in a hurry for Henry, but it was finally over. He stuffed papers in his briefcase, and headed outside to his car. Time to get to the most interesting part of the day.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seemed to go by so fast. Before she knew it, Elizabeth was getting off the bus. She sighed, as she walked into her room. She didn't have much homework, so she should probably take a look at the book Mr. Anderson had given her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry had a decision to make - which to investigate first? The amulet or the mummfied victims? He had an unpleasant feeling that the two were somehow related. He decided finally to start with the victims and work from there. He read the article again and then drove to the police office to ask some questions.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth decided to tackle her homework first, just in case. She still had a little while before it got dark so she decided she would go for a walk through the woods. She always though better in the woods. She grabbed the book off her bed and headed out the door.

When she reached the clearing 15 minutes later she opened the book. For sure she knew she would need to know how to defend herself against this stuff now. She read through some of the pages slowly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Within a few minutes, Henry had gathered some general information about the cases, pretending to be a newspaper reporter at the police office. On a sudden hunch, he also checked the Ronra City news, and discovered that the mummy was missing from the exhibition and he had a feeling that it had come to life because that amulet had been stolen.

"So," he murmured. "The plot thickens."
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was getting dark faster than Elizabeth had anticipated. She snatched up the book and headed back to the house. Trying to make it before her daylight ran out. She was almost to the house when it got dark, the moon came out behind the clouds. The moon was full tonight and she froze staring at it wide eyed for a moment.

She doubled over, wretching as if she was having a seizure. She was in more pain than she could ever imagine as her structure elongated, she sprouted claws and wolf-like jaws with sharp teeth. She howled to the moon as the transformation completed. It was not Elizabeth that stood there now, it was a monster and it wanted flesh. It took off through the trees towards town.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry went first to the site of the warehouse. It was, naturally, deserted. The Necromancer had probably abandoned it at the first chance. But, perhaps, a clue had been left behind. Scouting around, he discovered some old papers with enigmatic clues, in an unreadable language. He frowned, considering. He couldn't read it. But he knew someone who could.

Which was how he found himself knocking on the door of the fortune-teller, even as Elizabeth was howling at the moon.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The were tore through the trees, heading for town. In town there would be people, food. The beast howled again as it neared town. It continued down the street and around the corner to main street, where it saw somone standing several yards away. Easy prey though, humans were slow. It charged forward, teeth bared.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry saw the werewolf first and lifted it into the air with his abilities. Then, concentrating with all of his might, he threw it as far as he could, miles away into the deep forest, where hopefully there wouldn't be anyone around. It looked like there'd been a change of plans. He needed a gun. With silver bullets. The thing had to die. Werewolves were deadly creatures.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The werewolf howled as it was thrown through the air,but the landing left it unharmed, only silver could harm a werewolf. Unfortunately for Henry there was somone nearby, a lone camper out in the woods. The man was enjoying the crisp clear night out in the moonlight. He turned as the beast approached and ran as fast as he could in the other direction. He wasn't fast enough. The werewolf was upon him in second, within a few minutes the mean was dead. The beast let out a victorious howl and took off through the woods again.

It sniffed the air and listened attentively, searching for its next prey. Anyone who was fool enough to be out in the woods.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After finding a gun, Henry got in his car and drove out of town, keeping an eye out for the werewolf.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The werewolf was running across the road, as Henry came down it. It paused on the opposite side of the road, staring at the car as its headlights swept over it. A car had a driver, it bared its teeth and leapt onto the hood of the car, growling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 780
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry summoned his powers and tossed the werewolf off the side of the road, and pulled out the gun to fire.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The werewolf rose and spun, angrily. Teeth bared, growling it bounded towards the car again, determined to make a meal of the man. It spotted the gun and its eyes locked on it as it approached the vehicle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com