RolePlayersUnited Forum Index RolePlayersUnited
The Uniting Has Begun...
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thief: The Dark RP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several hours later, Garrret had still not contacted them. Tali found it hard to believe that he could not find them. Something was up.

"You're friend should be back by now?", She asked.

She was very impatient. She hated not knowing what w as going on. She should've been a home a while ago, but the guards had probably already looked there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many guards.

These weren't City Watch, either. Garrett was under somebodies custody. A mercenary company was under employ to do nothing but make sure he stayed in his cell. Aggravating.

Garrett stayed quiet and observant. Everything had a weakness.



***


Notes passed hand to hand. The girl and the mage were marked.

Soon, they'd be theirs as well.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaya Tetsu wrote:
Several hours later, Garrret had still not contacted them. Tali found it hard to believe that he could not find them. Something was up.

"You're friend should be back by now?", She asked.

She was very impatient. She hated not knowing what w as going on. She should've been a home a while ago, but the guards had probably already looked there.


"Give him time," Santiago said, pacing back and forth. "It's no easy feat to break into the Baron's headquarters and get back." All the same, a niggling worry was spreading through him.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tali sighed. She had a really bad feeling. She was nervous and confused. She couldn't make any sense of what was going on. This frustrated her to no end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lights went dark. Garrett didn't pause to ask questions. He moved. Whatever was happening, he needed to get out. Now. While there was confusion.



***


The band was outside the safehouse, just waiting for the signal. The lights flickered. There was the signal.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tali rolled over and dove behind the bed when the lights went out, putting the bed between herself in the door. Something was not right, she said nothing, darkness gave you no cover if you made noise. She gripped her daggers and froze, waiting. The hair on the back of her neck prickled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santiago noted that Tali was tense and gripped his wand, suddenly afraid.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door exploded.

Hammerites entered, seeking the ones who stole the Chalice of the Builder. Smuggled into the building by someone else, the incriminating evidence was all there. The Priest pointed his wand at Santiago, daring the mage to try anything. The Hammerites themselves raised their weapons, poised to crush skulls if someone tried to resist.



***

Garrett successfully unlocked his cell, but before he could escape, the lights came back on. He left the door closed, and resumed his sulking stance. Best not give his captors any indication he could leave now. Just one more opportune moment, and he'd be out.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armaius
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 775
Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santiago reacted without thinking, blasts of ice hitting the soldiers, encasing the hands and weapons in ice. Another blast went right for the mage, sending a surge of scalding water right at his face.
_________________
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Iroh
Forum Tea Expert


Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 852
Location: Tea shop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hammerite priest's spell burst the water to not even steam and slammed the mage against the wall. Another swift wave of his wand released all the men with him. A sound hammer blow to the skull rendered Santiago unconscious.

Another man pulled Tali up wriggling and kicking.

"We shall punish ye for those crimes against the Builder," the priest said to the girl.
_________________
Delicious tea, or deadly poison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaya Tetsu



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 800

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I didn't do anything!" She snapped at the priest as as struggled against the man's grasp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RolePlayersUnited Forum Index -> Role-Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com