Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: The Internet
|Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 am Post subject: RPing Rules
|These rules apply to every single RP, no matter what, so make sure you read them! Keep in mind the universal forum rules still apply, as well.
1. No god-modding/invincible characters. Its no fun when your character is perfect, with no flaws, personality or weakness.
2. Keep it PG-13, maximum. If you're not certain it would be appropriate, don't post it! (applies for both Role-Players, and people hosting Role-Plays).
3. People wishing to host an RP must post a background section on the Background subforum.
4. All characters in all RPs must have a bio in line with the RP background in the Characters section.
5. The Admin reserves the right to modify or append these rules as he sees fit.
A path taken is paths forsaken.
-Old Altion proverb